Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneShot-OneKill

PostSubject: Introduction   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 am

GamerTag: Altair870

Name: Paul Bibby

DoB: 13/03/1980

Tell us about yourself: I have been offline gaimg for years and have only been online gaming for the last years or so. I am a Clan Capt for Veteran-Elite (My current Clan and have been with them since Dec 08) I love the Clan it is just not active enoth anymore. I have both XBOX 360 and PS3 and am playing the PS3 more recently. I am looking to play MW2 online and get playing some clan matches. I look forward to playing with you all. Please send me a friend request and let get playing.

Do I need to do a trial or anything?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HK Icon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 am

alright mate

you'll need to post and application in the "join H&K* section and can you specify what console you'll be playing on? we realise that we have both an xbox and ps3 section but once you apply for a place on that console we'd like to limit you to only playing for that side of the clan.

we are currently recruiting on both sides however due to the amount of applicants and active members on our xbox team we cannot guarantee you will be able to play league matches with us straight away.

cheers

icon710 (XBL Team)

Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome to the forums, as Icon has mentioned we really need a post in the Join Havok and Kaos forum please. Also we do plan to keep the two teams seperate to stop people getting stuck if matches are on the same night and things, dont want any clashes. So in your application if you could specify which console you wish to participate on,

But like Icon also mentioned with the xbox it might be a while until you break into the team as they have a strong unit there at the moment. I have just kicked off the PS3 side and I am looking to start to build a base of players.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havok & Kaos: Forums :: Welcome to Havok & Kaos :: Introductions-
Jump to: